ACCIDENT, CRITICAL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, PROTECTION PLANS!
You never know what you need until you need it, supplemental plans provide an overlay of protection for life's unexpected events from critical illness to disability, we offer plans that provide a lifestyle proctor giving you additional peace of mind that can be an a saftey net for you and your family.
NOV 1ST TO DEC 15TH
You will need a qualifying life event in order to trigger a Special Enrollment Period. Please keep in mind you have 30 days to apply for coverage from the date the life event occurred.
- Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans
- Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Death in the family
- Changes in residence
- Moving to a different ZIP code or county
- A student moving to or from the place they attend school
- A seasonal worker moving to or from the place they both live and work
- Moving to or from a shelter or other transitional housing
- Changes in your income that affect the coverage you qualify for
- Gaining membership in a federally recognized tribe or status as an Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Corporation shareholder
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Leaving incarceration (jail or prison)
- AmeriCorps members starting or ending their service
BE INFORMED, BE IN THE KNOW!