GROUP WELLNESS PLANS
FREE WELLNESS AND PREVENTIVE INCENTIVES!
Under Section 2713 of the ACA, private health plans must provide coverage for a range of preventive services and may not impose cost-sharing (such as copayments, deductibles, or co-insurance) on patients receiving these services. These requirements apply to all private plans – including individual, small group, large group, and self-insured plans in which employers contract administrative services to a third party payer – with the exception of those plans that maintain “grandfathered” status.
NOV 1ST TO DEC 15TH
You will need a qualifying life event in order to trigger a Special Enrollment Period. Please keep in mind you have 30 days to apply for coverage from the date the life event occurred.
- Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans
- Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Death in the family
- Changes in residence
- Moving to a different ZIP code or county
- A student moving to or from the place they attend school
- A seasonal worker moving to or from the place they both live and work
- Moving to or from a shelter or other transitional housing
- Changes in your income that affect the coverage you qualify for
- Gaining membership in a federally recognized tribe or status as an Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Corporation shareholder
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Leaving incarceration (jail or prison)
- AmeriCorps members starting or ending their service
QUALIFIED HEALTH PLANS MUST INCLUDE SCREENINGS
Below is a short list of screenings for Adult Men, Adult Women and Children and Youth.
BE INFORMED, BE IN THE KNOW!